Coleen Garcia Goes Wet and Hot for Preview Magazine - Photo

March 4, 2016
Coleen Garcia goes wet and hot for photoshoot of Preview Magazine cover - Photos and Videos.

Scenes from the daring photo shoot were shown in a video released by Preview on Wednesday. In an interview with the magazine, Garcia recalled her “very laid-back” life prior to being a celebrity.
“I had a lot of pimples before. It was until I found the products that really worked for me… Growing up, I’ve always been very laid-back. When I’m at home, I wear basketball shorts and loose t-shirts coming from my brothers,” she said.

“When I would go to school before, I wouldn’t even brush my hair,” she added. “And everybody saw me as that girl, that girl who didn’t really care.”

Things started to change for Garcia, however, when she attended prom.

“Then when prom came, I wanted to try something different, to really look my best and everything,” she recalled. “I really felt that wow… I had a lot of advice from many different people.”

But even with her new image, Garcia said she always makes sure that she stays true to herself.

“You know, every time I hear people who just tell me to always be myself, it really matters. It really reminds me all the time that the best thing I could do in my life is to just really be myself and everything else will follow,” she said.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post